1/4" x 25' Economy PU Recoil Air Hose 10pcs kit

blubird | 1/4" x 25' Economy PU Recoil Air Hose 10pcs kit | PUTR1425-KIT1

Features and Benefits:

• Extreme flexibility without the hassle of twisting and kinking during use, or when stored. An “all-around” option.
  • 1/4" Solid Brass NPT Revolving Brass ends helps user screw it to a tool or coupler quickly. Maintains its recoil strength even after extreme usage.
  • Bend restrictors for easier set-up and use while also reducing hose twists, tangles, and kinks. Portable Polyurethane Coil Hose to transfer air in any industrial, contractor, or household application with air compressors, nailers, sprayers, staple guns, and other pneumatic tools. 
  • Includes :- 1/4" x 25' PU Recoil Air Hose, Blow Gun, 1/4" I/M Female Coupler, 1/4" I/M Female Plug, 1/4" I/M Male Plug, Pencil Type Tire Gauge, Teflon Tape, Ball Foot Tire Chuck, Rubber Nozzle, Safety Nozzle
  • Perfect Quick Start kit for DIY, Home use or Contractors

The blubird 1/4" x 25' Economy PU Recoil Air Hose 10pcs kit is the perfect solution for any DIYer, homeowner, or contractor. This kit includes everything you need to get started with air tools, including a 1/4" x 25' PU recoil air hose, a blow gun, a 1/4" I/M female coupler, a 1/4" I/M female plug, a 1/4" I/M male plug, a pencil type tire gauge, Teflon tape, a ball foot tire chuck, a rubber nozzle, and a safety nozzle.

The 1/4" x 25' PU recoil air hose is made of polyurethane, which is a durable and flexible material that resists kinking and twisting. The hose is also equipped with bend restrictors, which help to prevent the hose from twisting and kinking during use. The hose is also equipped with a 1/4" Solid Brass NPT Revolving Brass ends, which makes it easy to connect to air compressors, nailers, sprayers, staple guns, and other pneumatic tools.

The blow gun is a great tool for cleaning dust and debris from your work area. The blow gun is also equipped with a 1/4" I/M female coupler, which allows you to connect it to the air hose.

The 1/4" I/M female coupler is a versatile coupler that can be used to connect the air hose to a variety of air tools. The coupler is also equipped with a 1/4" I/M female plug, which allows you to connect the hose to an air compressor.

The 1/4" I/M male plug is a versatile plug that can be used to connect the air hose to a variety of air tools. The plug is also equipped with a 1/4" I/M female coupler, which allows you to connect the hose to an air compressor.

The pencil type tire gauge is a great tool for checking the air pressure in your tires. The gauge is also equipped with a Teflon tape, which helps to prevent leaks.

The ball foot tire chuck is a great tool for inflating and deflating tires. The chuck is also equipped with a rubber nozzle, which helps to protect your tires from damage.

The safety nozzle is a great tool for preventing injuries when using air tools. The nozzle is also equipped with a Teflon tape, which helps to prevent leaks.

The blubird 1/4" x 25' Economy PU Recoil Air Hose 10pcs kit is the perfect solution for any DIYer, homeowner, or contractor. This kit includes everything you need to get started with air tools, including a 1/4" x 25' PU recoil air hose, a blow gun, a 1/4" I/M female coupler, a 1/4" I/M female plug, a 1/4" I/M male plug, a pencil type tire gauge, Teflon tape, a ball foot tire chuck, a rubber nozzle, and a safety nozzle. This kit is perfect

• Model: 338528
  • Shipping Weight: 2lbs
  • Manufacturers Part #: PUTR1425-KIT1
  • Manufactured by: blubird
  • Also Known As: BLBPUTR1425-KIT1

We have 42 in stock

$32.08

Add to Cart:

This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 September, 2021.

Subscribe to our newsletter in order not to miss new arrivals, promotions, and discounts of our store

Thank you for subscribing!

Follow us on social media